Hi ,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner Requirement*, Please go through the below
requirement and let me know your interest.

*Role: **UI Developer*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 6+ Months (Extension Possible)*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype*

*Required Experience and Technical Skills*:-

Detailed job description - Skill Set: Looking for UI (AngularJS, CSS3
HTML5, JSON, Bootstrap) technologies for CMS project
Mandatory Skills- AngularJS, CSS3 HTML5, JSON, Bootstrap

*Thanks & Regards,                           *

*Manisha Budhwar                         *

Nityo InfoTech .

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2160 <609-853-0818%20Ext-2160>

Gtalk ID:- manishanityo16

E Mail:- *‚Äč*manish...@nityo.com