This is Krishna and I am working with Headway Tek Inc. No sooner this new
opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone you
know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.
Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and
they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is
included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail
and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To
learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email ASAP.
Please let me know any references, somebody looking for an opportunity or
looking for job.
Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
Role: Sr. Project Manager
No of positions: 2
Duration: 12 months+
Location Las Vegas, NV
• PMP certification is a PLUS.
• Min 10-15 years of experience in IT (includes min 7-8 years of experience
as Project manager)
Understands customer dynamics and needs at all levels (end-user to
executive). Has the capability to take complex projects/solutions and break
them down into actionable activities to successfully deliver them to the
business on time and within budget. Has the specialized expertise and
maturity in judgment to analyze key project indicators to take the
necessary proactive actions to bring the project back on track.
• Decompose complex projects into actionable activities to successfully
deliver the project on time and within budget
• Specialization in identifying the technical resources essential to
ensuring the successful delivery of the project
• Maturity in judgment to examine key indicators to know and proactively
act to bring a challenged project back on track – schedule and budget wise
• Technical specialization to provide project leadership and direction to
all stakeholders required to successfully deliver the project to a
• Develop the project turnover specifications to successfully move the
developed solution to the production environment
• Develop the integrated test plans across all testing spectrums (e.g.,
unit, system, performance, integrated, user acceptance, etc.)
• Understands customer dynamics and needs at all levels (end-user to
• Incorporates customer satisfaction tasks and measurements in project
• Has consistently delivered on objectives while increasing/improving
• Excels at taking initiative to meet objectives
• Delivers on all deadlines and project commitments
• Specialization to assess overall project, break it down into
logical/manageable pieces, analyze relationships/dependencies between
pieces and can identify critical path between pieces
• Proven ability to assess time/cost estimates related to associated tasks
• Specialized ability to analyze risk and conduct projects with risk
avoidance, risk mitigation in mind
• Effectively sets priorities, understand critical path; and identify needs
for and re-establish priorities as required
• Develops alternative courses of action and makes timely decisions based
on logical assumptions and reflects factual information.
• Effective at leading meetings by setting and achieving objectives; drive
• Exhibits good teamwork through good listening skills
• Professional decorum at all times handling multiple priorities -
Level-headed in the face of adversity and pressure
• Has strong experience handling multiple projects, multiple customers and
multiple teams effectively
• Proactively seeks business process improvement through use of new
• Analyzes and documents functional and system requirements
• Experience in analysis, design and development (preferred) of computer
systems, applications and databases to meet customer requirements
• Has experience in using project tracking tools (i.e., MS Project, Project
Workbench, etc.), presentation tools (i.e., MS PowerPoint), and
communication tools (i.e., Word, Excel, etc.)
• Identifies areas to reduce cost and improve efficiency in the business
• Works within the Information Technology environment to re-engineer
processes to minimize support issues (i.e., enable remote control, Picture
Taker install utilities, disk image technologies, etc.)
• Performs other work related duties as requested.
Role: L3 Level Systems engineer
Location: Renton, WA
Duration: 6 months
Looking for L3 level System Engineer with Windows, Linux and VMWare skills.
Note: The candidate is having Windows/CentOS and much on VMware
administration and having engineering experience on AWS.
Position: AWS SysOps Administrator
Duration: 6 months to start
Location: Las Vegas, NV
•Client will not consider DevOps Administrator profile for this position,
customer is ONLY looking for AWS SysOps Administrator.
•Real world AWS experience managing AWS-based systems/environments with a
working knowledge of Red Hat/ Windows OS.
•Responsible for building, maintaining, and upgrading the MGM AWS
•Support MGM properties AWS systems and services, automate deployments,
follow best AWS practices, and monitor AWS. Includes (but not limited to):
Managing full AWS lifecycle, provisioning, automation, security
Setup and administration of multi-tier computing system environments
Perform software upgrades, kernel patches, errata patches
Trouble-shoot (as directed)
•All of the above will be tasked to the candidate via either direct from
MGM Cloud staff/leads and/or MGM work tickets.
•May be based On-| Off-shore depending upon the caliber and capabilities of
•Must be Self-starter and quick study/learner.
•Medium-level seasoned candidate
o7- 10 years’ experience performing in/on an AWS-based applications
oRed Hat/Windows experience
•Bachelor’s Degree in CS or equivalent work experience;
•Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
•Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others in a
•Knowledge of Red Hat and a good understanding of Windows OS with an
ability to use most Red Hat/Windows commands/utilities
•Proficiency using scripting languages
•AWS Certified SysOps Administrator certification
•Systems Operations on AWS
•Systems Operations on AWS cert
•MS Systems Administration background w/corresponding certs
•Red Hat Systems Administration background w/corresponding
Position:Infra PM with DBA experience
Duration: 6 months + Contract
Location: San Jose, CA
Look for someone who started their carreer as a Oracle DBA and turned into
infra PM / Management person.
Main / Mandatory Skill:
•2+ years of Oracle DBA experience
•Done project management in an infrastructure environment
Good to have:
•Previous Cisco experience is good to have
Headway Tek Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.