Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Position: Sr. Performance Tester.
Location: MOORESVILLE, NC
Duration: 3-6+ months
locals or near to client location first preference.
*Note- Please don’t share below 10 Years profile for this position.*
Performance Testing - HP Performance Center/LoadRunner/ NMON/ Dynatrace/
*Job Description: *
· Includes all the requirements of a QA Engineer
· Assists in the development of the software quality assurance
(SQA) test strategy for moderately to highly complex IT initiatives across
multiple SQA domains by analyzing business and technology requirements to
ensure testability and traceability;
· collaborating with cross-functional IT and business stakeholders
to review and approve the overall testing approach;
· verifying the validation of test data and environment requirements
· Provides end-to-end quality assurance throughout the entire
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for moderately to highly complex IT
initiatives in multiple SQA domains by developing and executing front-
and/or back-end test cases and scenarios in accordance with the GQS
framework and company testing methodology;
· collaborating with cross functional IT teams to gain buy-in and
approval of test plans;
· tracking software quality metrics across testing phases (e.g.,
SIT, Performance, UAT, Automation, Production Validation);
· managing the software defect life cycle;
· participating in root cause analysis of identified defects;
· enforcing entry and exit criteria throughout the SDLC;
· identifying and escalating quality risks, issues, conflicts,
and/or resistance across teams throughout the SDLC;
· Assists in the development of software quality assurance (SQA)
project plans for moderate to highly complex projects by participating in
the identification of project scope and level of effort (LOE) estimates;
· Assisting management to identify necessary resources and
associated skill-sets required to deliver project objectives;
· Identifying training needs and mentoring junior team members as
· *4+ years leading performance test project efforts with
· *7+ years performance test experience including scripting and
· *HP Performance Center/LoadRunner/ NMON/ Dynatrace/ Wily*
· Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related
field and 6+ years experience in SQA or related field. Additional
equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
· Minimum 2+ years experience in a leadership role with or without
· Master's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
· Quality Assurance Institute (QAI) or American Society for Quality
(ASQ) certification preferred
· Institution of Electrical Engineering (IEEE), International
Organization for Standardization (ISO), or Six Sigma certification preferred
· 3+ years of experience working in a large matrixed organization
· 3+ years of experience working with third party IT vendors
· 4+ years of IT experience in the retail industry preferred
· 4+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the
implementation of software development life cycle(s) (SDLC).
· 3+ years of experience writing technical documentation in a
software testing or quality assurance environment.
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.