Hi ,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner Requirement*, Please go through the below
requirement and let me know your interest.

*Role: **Network Tester*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months (Extension Possible)*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype*

*Required Experience and Technical Skills*:-

·         Very good in Networking technologies, *knowledge of DSL must.*

·         Good knowledge of *Python* programming/scripting

·         Desirable to have knowledge on *Robot framework* for test and

·         Networking protocol testing experience

*Thanks & Regards,                                                       *

*Manisha Budhwar                         *

Nityo InfoTech .

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2160 <609-853-0818%20Ext-2160>

Gtalk ID:- manishanityo16

E Mail:- *​*manish...@nityo.com