*Position : **Network Engineer* *(Juniper Certified)*

*Location : **Phoenix, AZ 85034*

*Duration : **3 Months*

*US Citizen **Only*

*Job Description:*

The Juniper RTR/WAN TC will be aligned with Workstream 1 or the IDCIN
Expansion (Inter Data Center Interconnectivity Network), WAN Build, &
Firewall Upgrades: Programmatically lead all activities from planning
through and including deployment activities associated with Workstream-1
and its respective sub-streams.

*Certifications & Skills Required: *

- 10G - WAN Build: Juniper RTR / WAN TC

- JNCIP-SP (Cert), Qfabric, MPLS, Routing

- Experience working within a large infrastructure migration project

- Strong communication and customer facing skills

Thanks and regards

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Direct: 732-837-2139

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312

Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>

yahoo: vamshijairecui...@yahoo.com

Linkedin  : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4

Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.