*Position: .Net Jr. Developer(only OPT)*
*Duration: 6 -12 months*
*Location: Indianapolis, IN*
*Interview: In-Person (Locals only)*
*Job Description- Software Developer II*
The Software Developer II is accountable for the design, development, and
maintenances of software solutions.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.*
· *Able to interpret business technical and functional requirements
and design client server and Internet Based Software solutions to meet
· *Innovative problem solving, data analysis, design, coding, and
· *Communicates in a professional manner with staff, peers, senior
staff, and internal or external customers*
· *Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a team environment
and to balance independent work as well as working with others.*
· *Excellent written and verbal communication skills.*
· *Able to work independently and be customer service oriented.*
· *Acquires and maintains additional technical skills for
*Required Education, Experience, and Skills*
· Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or a comparable degree or
equivalent work/school experience.
· 1-2 years of experience participating in collaborative
development environment preferred.
· Experience with one or more of the following
· Visual Studio
· Microsoft SQL Server (Stored Procedures)
· Able to automate routine maintenance and tasks via scripting
· Relational databases such as Microsoft DQL Server or Oracle
· Experience with multi-tier application design and development and
knowledge of design patterns
· Unit testing and integration
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.