Hi ,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner Requirement*, Please go through the below
requirement and let me know your interest.

*Role: **.Net Developer*

*Location: Schaumburg, IL*

*Duration: 6+ Months (Extension Possible)*

*Interview: F2F*

*Required Experience and Technical Skills*:-

Strong .NET Profiles
Asp.NET, C#,

*Thanks & Regards,                           *

*Manisha Budhwar                         *

Nityo InfoTech .

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2160 <609-853-0818%20Ext-2160>

Gtalk ID:- manishanityo16

E Mail:- *‚Äč*manish...@nityo.com