*Please send the resumes to: di...@innocoresolutions.com
*NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER*
*F2F Interview after Phone Screen*
*Local highly preferred*
Education, Experience, and Certification
• Bachelors degree in telecommunications, computer science, information
technology or 5+ years of progressive technical training/experience is
• 5+ year experience in information security discipline with focus on
network security theory and practice
• Certifications: CCNA is preferred
• Strong working knowledge of Cisco ASAs including software versions 7.x,
8.x and 9.x.
Must have hands-on experience of configuring ASAs into multiple context,
Active/Active failover, Active/Standby Failover, Policy Maps, Layer 2
Knowledge of Cisco IPS and or MacAfee Intrushield
• In-depth understanding of the OSI Reference Model and its security
• In-depth knowledge of networking, principles of routing, internet
services and protocols and their security implications
• Possess effective verbal and written communications as well as strong
• Must be capable of working well independently as well as in a highly
collaborative team environment
• Strong experience in network engineering, routing and switching concepts
Must have good knowledge of Cisco ACS 5.x version or Cisco ISE
• Strong working knowledge of remote access types and their security
• Working knowledge of various encryption algorithms and techniques
• Working knowledge in system, UNIX, Windows, and network device
• Experienced in the creation of technical documentation including
discovery of devices, visio.
*Divya D Williams*
What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.