Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

 *Please share matching profiles to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com> / pmkkish...@gmail.com <pmkkish...@gmail.com>*

*NO OPT- CPT Please, Need Work Authorization Copy*

*Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.*

Role: Project Manager with Clinical, Safety, Regulatory and Content

Location: Groton, CT, Collegeville, PA, Peapack, NJ

Duration: 10 to 12 Months

Required Skills:

Experience: 10-15 Years Overall Experience and around 5 years of experience
in project and program management role.

Strong experience in Clinical, Safety, Regulatory and Content Management
systems and processes

Expertise in project management, portfolio management, and experience in
managing integrations projects in Acquisitions

Strong experience in status reporting, communication plan, identify cross
functional dependencies.

Identify and manage risks/issues

Interact with business stakeholders to identify and finalize the
business/functional requirements

Expertise in tools and technologies used in Clinical, Regulatory and safety
domains. (Oracle Clinical, Regulatory- Product registration and Tracking,
eCTD ,Content Management tools like Documentum and ARGUS

Good knowledge of change management processes

Experience of managing globally distributed teams

Excellent communication and stakeholder management

Please provide the following details.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Contact number:

Visa Status:

Mail ID:

Skype ID:

LinkedIn ID:

2 References:

Education & Year of Pass out:

Employer details:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Tekskills Inc*

*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company  *

*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*

*kish...@tekskillsinc.com* <kish...@tekskillsinc.com>

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*

*www.tekskillsinc.com <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>*