Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please reply to me at puj...@itscient.com
*Job Title: Java/UI Developer with MicroservicesLocation: Milwaukee,
WIDuration: 6 months*
*Technical Skills : *
- Languages: Java 8+
- Frameworks: Spring 4 (Boot, Cloud, Data, Security, Web)
- Web: Angular 2, HTML5, SASS, Typescript, Jasmine, Webpack
- Dev Tools: Jenkins, Git, Eclipse
- Testing: JUnit
- Databases: MySQL
- Messaging: ActiveMQ
- Quality Tools: SonarQuebe
- Runtime Engines: Tomcat 8+, NodeJS
- Formats/Protocols: REST, HTTP(S), JSON
- Cloud Platforms: Openshift (Kubernetes)
- Solid understanding Microservice Architecture and design principles.
*Experience required :*
- Use Acceptance driven test development to drive maximum business value
while deploying to a continuous deployment pipeline
- Partner with developers to develop UI screens that are device
agnostic, basically these UI’s can be deployed as a web app or as a mobile
- Develop UI using microservices
- 3+ years of hands on UI design and development
- At least 6 months developing UI for enterprise application using
Jasmine, Webpack, TypeScript.
*Nice to haves:*
- Languages: Groovy
- Frameworks: Netflix OSS
- Testing: Mockito, Cucumber
- Build Tools: Maven
- Databases: Cassandra
- Messaging: RabbitMQ
- Web: Gulp, RWD
- Quality Tools: , Checkstyle. Findbugs
- Cloud: CloudFoundry, AWS
- Shell/Bash Scripting
- Microservices developers
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-516-7806 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.