Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please reply to me at puj...@itscient.com
*Job Title: Oracle EBS ConsultantLocation: Austin, TXDuration: 6 months*
- Experience of several Oracle EBS R12 upgrade, implementation and
- A minimum of 8 Years of experience working extensively on the
following R12 Oracle modules.
1. Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP)
2. Oracle Bill of Materials (BOM)
3. Oracle Configurator
4. Oracle Configurator Developer
5. Oracle Cost Management
6. Oracle Engineering
7. Oracle Inventory
8. Oracle Quality
9. Oracle Work in Process (WIP)
- Good understanding of other EBS modules which interact with the these
modules e.g. General Ledger, SLA.
- Ability to author excellent customer facing artifacts like Functional
Design Documents, Test Scripts, Configuration Documents etc
- Understand existing functionality in use for these existing modules
i.e. As Is business process flows;
- Work with technical team in addressing the remediation, and process
changes as necessary.
- Update Functional Design Documents, Configuration Documents as needed.
- Prepare SIT and UAT test scripts.
- Analyze and provide solutions to the defects raised during SIT,UAT and
post Go-live support period. Work with the development team to get the
defects fixed and deployed.
- Post go live, conduct transition sessions, for the Manufacturing
business processes, with the client EBS support team
- Oracle R12 Manufacturing Functional Consultant
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-516-7806 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.