Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*DevOps Engineer w/Application Monitoring tools *
*Location: MOORESVILLE, NC*
*Duration:6 + Months*
*Please don’t share irrelevant profiles*
*Scope of Project*
• Extensive experience with scripting (e.g. *perl, python, bash, PHP*),
and integrating disparate systems using APIs (e.g. *REST, JSON*), or other
• Preferred previous experience as a Monitoring Engineer with broad
knowledge of monitoring fundamentals (e.g. *availability, performance,
SNMP, ping, ssh, PowerShell , python*) OR previous experience as an
Infrastructure Automation Engineer (e.g. *bash, python, puppet, automated
provisioning of VMware, SDN, storage*, etc.)
• Familiarity with network protocols and concepts (e.g. *VPN, SSL,
HTTP, HTTPS, RADIUS, public key authentication and encryption*)
• Code, test, and analyzing 2-tier, 3-tier, or N-tier client/server
• Support existing business systems applications.
• Consult with business analysts to identify business needs and
appropriate technical solutions.
• Design and document technical requirements for business
• Assist with the design, development, testing, and documentation of
• Support production and maintenance of existing applications.
• Assist with the development of client business requirements and
preparation of specifications, attend meetings and reply to users with
• HTML programming and Web page development.
• Java development skills
• Design and document technical requirements for complex business
• Perform design, coding and testing on complicated revisions to Web
applications, and creates efficient and maintainable new applications
• Utilize databases that support access by Web-based clients,
including Oracle, DB2, and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Extensive coding using servlets, CGI scripting, ODBC, JDBC.
• Utilizes HTML and graphical tools to create or enhance the
functionality of the web sites.
• Confer with clients to identify requirements (e.g., data,
information needs, processing, specific output, functional and development
of test data), and determine desired outcomes in order to formulate the
design of the system and/or offer alternative solutions in a timely manner.
• Provide technical guidance and expertise during implementation.
• Mentor new or junior staff on business knowledge, system
peculiarities, and complex technical issues.
• Analyze, design, and document information to create the applicable
statement of work and the associated deliverables.
• Proactively analyze and review emerging technologies
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
· 3 to 5 years of experience in Web application development or
equivalent total experience.
· Proficient using Java for multi-tiered web-based applications.
· Demonstrate an understanding of HTML–based programming, including
understanding of HTML authoring tools to implement these functions.
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.