*Please send the resumes to: di...@innocoresolutions.com
*Direct Client- Job Description*
Systems Engineer DFW, TX 6-12+ Months Contract F2F after Telephonic Provide
infrastructure consulting and guidance to various IT projects. Collaborate
with architects to identify, evaluate and recommend technical solutions
within and across systems. Design solutions within the context of the
available infrastructure, taking into account scalability, availability,
reliability, stability, security and performance. Implement solutions
architectures by performing all infrastructure related activities needed to
specify, prepare, document and create the necessary production and
non-production environments suitable for deployment of an application.
Interface with Enterprise Infrastructure and Database teams to coordinate
delivery of solution components. Deploy applications as requested by
development teams and assist with problem resolution and performance tuning
• Bachelor’s in computer science, computer engineering, electrical
engineering, telecommunications or related field
• Five years’ experience as an Infrastructure Engineer
• Administration, installation and configuration of Windows Server
• Migration of Windows environments from one version to the other
• Configuration and administration of data backup solutions
• Monitoring and performance tuning of Windows environments
• Troubleshooting and problem diagnosis of application and infrastructure
defects in the Windows environment
• Installation and configuration of clustering solutions for high
• Creation of automation scripts
• Configuration of security services utilizing LDAP and Active Directory
*Divya D Williams*
What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.