Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.
*NO OPT- CPT Please, Need Work Authorization Copy*
*Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.*
*Please share matching profiles to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com> / pmkkish...@gmail.com <pmkkish...@gmail.com>*
Role: NetApp storage Admin
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 to 12 Months
· At least 9+ years in IT
· Excellent understanding and Experience with Data Center Operations
· Excellent understanding and Experience with ITSM Processes
· Working experience / hands on, Flexpod Architecture.
· Experience in Netapp storage and Performance tuning on NAS and
· NAS volume expansion , snapshot management for NAS, CIFs and NFS
· Volume creation, configuring and mapping, Volume expansion (Thick
and thin provisioning), mount points etc.
· Experience in Cisco Nexus 5K Administration (vPC & Fabric path,
VSAN, FCoE, SAN Zoning, LUN Provisioning)
· Experience in Access Control List, QoS and CoS.
· Excellent Knowledge and understanding of Cisco UCS components
(FI, FEX/IOM, VIC, Blades & chassis)
· Experience on firmware upgrade & different backup type of UCS
· Working experience on creation of VLAN, service profile templates.
· Experience in Network Layer 2 / Layer 3 Switching / Routing
protocols EIGRP, BGP (OSPF, a plus)
· Thorough knowledge of Network protocols like HSRP, VLANS, and STP
· Data center migration activities and hand on experience in
Storage migrations / hardware refresh / disaster management
*Good to have experience on the following tasks:*
· Working experience with tape library and disk based backup
solution and snapshot management and able to Solve issues with backups and
· Upgrading Netapp Ontap software code and disk drive firmware
updates and upgrades.
· Excellent knowledge in deciphering and working on SAM reports.
· Good understanding of the virtualization concepts as Hyper-V,
· Understanding and hands on, on creation, implementation and
Configuration of Virtualization environments such as Virtual compute,
virtual storage and storage.
· Installation and patching of systems, file system creation,
deletion, migrations, basic troubleshooting, implements policies, basic and
advanced security management
· Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate
and communicate with the vendor or other required teams to close the issue
within the agreed SLAs
· Impact projections, target hypervisor hardware selection
Please provide the following details.
Education & Year of Pass out:
*Thanks & Regards,*
*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company *
*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*
*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.