Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

Title: DevOps Technical Architect

Location: NY

Duration: Long term

We have 3 positions with the client and below is the JD:

·         Maintenance of automated tooling code in Python, Ruby, Shell or
similar scripting language

·         Deep knowledge of CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous
Deployment) methodologies with Jenkins / TeamCity / Bamboo

·         Experience with Container tools like Docker

·         Experience with Configuration Management tools like Chef or
Puppet or Ansible is must.

·         Experience in monitoring tools like Nagios, appdynamics,
Dynatrace, new relic etc

·         Experience in build automation technologies like Ant, Maven,
Gradle etc.

·         Contributes to and reviews deployment plans; schedules the
installation of new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production
environment.

·         Evaluates new application packages and tools and performs
research on best practices. Provides recommendations for the solutions.

·         Designing and developing new methods for improving the
development environment.

·         Experience in managing cloud infrastructure such as
AWS/OpenStack/ Cloud foundry , virtualization, Linux container, monitoring
technologies.

·         May troubleshoot existing information systems to identify errors
or deficiencies and develops solutions.

·         Good understanding of Linux, networks and distributed
applications.

·         Works with Release Management to ensure modules are production
read, creates release notes, deployment plans, etc.

·         Working experience on Application Servers Jboss/Websphere/Web
logic & Web servers apache/tomcat/Nginx

·         Experience with the tools & technologies used in the SDLC

Thanks & Regards,

Bharadwaj,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.