*Position: SAP ABAP Programmer Analysts*
*Duration: Long term*
*Location: White Plains, NY*
Major Purpose of Job: To support current SAP landscape and help implement
new projects related to SAP and.
Essential Job Functions: This is a technical position with Hands On ABAP.
• Strong ABAP development skills across various different SAP
modules. Must have worked on all aspects of ABAP(RICEFW).
• Good Experience with Web dynpro and Portal is preferred.
• Success factors, Ariba, Concur implementation experience is a
• Fiori experience is a plus.
• Provide technical and functional guidance to other staffs.
• Provide high quality customer support throughout the project.
• Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and
• Collaborate with functional owners, architects and other
personnel to develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the emerging
demands of the market.
• Assist in unit testing of ABAP programs.
• Review program codes and correct ABAP program errors.
• Maintain and update existing program codes as needed.
• Develop technical specification and estimations for assigned
• Work in compliance with the programming and documentation
• Ensure project completion within the allotted timelines and
• Troubleshoot production problems in a timely manner.
Education and Experiences :Minimum 6 years quality experience in SAP
ABAP(or a minimum of 8 years of directly related experience for non-degree
holders) including at least 5 years in an applications development and
Experience in ABAP programming skills: ABAP Objects, ABAP Web-Dynpro.
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.