*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
*Title: ETL Developer with Teradata*
*Location: Washington, DC*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
· Work with BI Architecture and Innovations group to craft solution
for data integration and business layer.
· Integrate new data sources – structured/semi-structured and
unstructured data from various sources in support of the electronic
marketing management tools and other related systems.
· Work with Business Intelligence Operations team to ensure control
objectives are implemented for all data movement processes, implement
change control for production data, establish and follow proper incident
· Develop and maintain thorough business knowledge of source data
in Enterprise Data Warehouse
· Perform source target mapping in support of report and warehouse
· Implement business-driven requirements using Informatica.
· Work closely with cross-functional business and business
intelligence teams to document ETL requirements and turn them into ETL jobs.
· Conduct ETL performance tuning, troubleshooting, support and
· Develop, adhere to, and be a proponent for Data Warehouse
development standards, including ETL standards and best practices.
· Maintain thorough understanding of business processes and ETL
processes, and identify efficiencies and needed controls to fine-tune ETL
· Support validation and testing of developed workflows and
business intelligence system integration testing.
· Provide documentation for all developed ETL processes, including
process flow and data mapping.
· Develop audit reporting and quality improvement processes to
ensure accurate and consistent delivery of data.
· Work with BI Operations – Tier I and Tier II teams to rollout
data controls and define incident management process for data issues.
· Ensure compliance with all applicable data privacy regulations
and policies as they relate to both firm and client/contact data.
· 6+ years experience of data architecture with one or more of the
following: Teradata, Oracle, and SQL Server.
· 4+ years experience with Informatica ETL development required.
· 4+ years UNIX shell scripting.
*Requirements and General Skills:*
· Excellent SQL skills for complex data analysis and data quality
· Exceptional data modeling skills.
· Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
· Hands-on experience with table spaces, indexes, partitions, and
query performance tuning.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and with large teams.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate and gather requirements from
· Ability to partner with enterprise architects, business
architects, analysts and development teams to deliver rapid iterations of
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and follow
up on unfinished business.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
· Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
· Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
· Teradata, Oracle, MS SQL Server.
· Experience using ETL tools (ex. Informatica, Golden Gate, etc.).
· Advanced SQL query techniques and automating import/export tasks
using Teradata utilities.
· Mastery of stored procedures, SQL coding, queries, index and
database IO performance tuning.
· *Teradata Certification preferred.*
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.