Dear Partners,

*Hope you are  doing well,*

*Please go through the below job description and let me know if you have

*Thank you..!*

 *Job Description :*

*Consultant's details** :*

Full Name:

Current location:

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Work authorization:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Validity (Start and End)

Last 4 digits SSN

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

Skill Set:

Skype id:

Educational Details

Full D.O.B:

All I am looking for is SUPERSTAR Senior Software Engineer who know WEB
Services in JAVA. Doesn’t have to be TrackWise developer. I can get you an
interview today or latest by tomorrow if you will send me right candidate.
It’s a one SHOT DEAL !!!

Telephonic Only

Job Description:

Title : WEB Services in JAVA

Location is RTP, North Carolina.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:

·         Implement and modify custom web service solutions using TrackWise
Web Services (Java)

·         Working with inbound & outbound TrackWise web services to
perform/post/schedule activities, querying/updating/creating records and
integrate with other systems

·         Provide custom web development solutions

·         Troubleshooting issues related to TrackWise web services and

·         Provide issue analysis and support

·         Provide strong documentation of solutions

Desired Skills/Experience:

·         At least three years of hands on experience on TrackWise 8

·         Java Web Services development

·         Java Windows Services (batch jobs) development

·         Proficiency in working with following: TrackWise Ver. 7 & above,
Java 7, and Axis2

·         Proficiency in working with TrackWise databases (Oracle)

·         Working experience in GxP environment

·         Comfortable working in Java IDE (Eclipse)

·         Integration skills between TrackWise and other systems

·         Expertise in business process & requirement analysis

·         Strong analytical & communication skills