*Please reply to,*
*Chicago, IL *
*Must have 1 year of Ab Initio experience*
*Qualified candidates will be able to:*
· Demonstrated facility with the concepts of dimensionally modeled
data warehouses & slowly changing dimensions, including the ability to
write complex SQL queries against such a model
· Define approach to validating capabilities.
· Develop testing strategies and test plans, including *functional
testing, regression testing, negative testing, deployment testing , ETL job
execution (Control-M)testing , and error handling testing.*
· Work with business to understand the requirement.
· Work with operations team to coordinate the build of the testing
environment for the initiative.
· Track Defects and report on testing progress and results.
· *Demonstrate advance SQL, UNIX, Control-M and ETL (Ab Initio)
- Candidate should be experienced in writing manual test plans, test
cases, and performing test execution.
- This individual should identify the appropriate level of automation to
perform after reviewing through manual test plans for complex distributed
- *This resource should be experienced in data-driven, modular
automation design and should have deep expertise in SQL. *
- *Candidate should be experienced with QTP and other Test Automation
- Candidate should be comfortable working with the manual testing teams
to automate and turnover scripts for acceptance.
- *Candidate should be comfortable leading a team of 1-3 other test
*7+ years of experience is minimum with at least 1-3 yrs of recent
healthcare experience (Blues preferred, healthcare insurance required*
*E* : shiv...@1pointsys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.