Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Project Manager *for one of our clients
IL*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Project Manager

*Location: *Riverwoods, IL

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Responsibilities – *

• Define the Agile Adoption Strategy

• Execute the Roadmap for moving the teams from Waterfall to Agile Framework

• Drive the Scaled Agile ( SAFE ) Methodology practices

• Groom the Team on Agile Best Practices

• Work closely with Senior Management to drive the Enterprise Agile
Strategy for the company

*Must Have Skills:*

Agile Coaching Experience , SAFE Certified ( SPC4 )

*Desired Skills: *

Experienced in driving Large Scaled Agile Transformation Initiatives

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *