Dear Partner,
Hope you are doing fine !!

IT SCIENT is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting
services in the US.

Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. If you find
yourself comfortable ,Kindly respond to this requirement with your
consultant resume.Share me the Profile at //   510-516-7899

*Position: Oracle JDE(Finance modules - GL, AR, AP and FA)*
*Work Location:- Long beach,CA*
*Duration: 6 - 8 months*

*Job Description:*

Oracle JDE(Finance modules - GL, AR, AP and FA), SQL
Experience: 5+ years

Vicky Kumar* | Technical Recruiter*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone USA : (510) 516-7899​ ll Fax: 877.701.4872*

*EMAIL : <>*

*Web: <>           *