PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SAP BI/Data management Lead Consultant *for
one of our clients *Santa Clara, CA*. Please go through the below
requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested
in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
*Title: *SAP BI/Data management Lead Consultant
*Location: *Santa Clara, CA
*Duration: *6+ Months
· Understanding SAP ECC/CRM Service
· Understanding SAP ECC Finance Processes (CO-PA,
· Work with other technical subject matter experts to develop
strategy for sustainable and flexible reporting architecture utilizing BI
and Business Objects that will meet both immediate and long-term business
· Develop technology specifications and ensure that new technology
solutions are designed for optimal access and usefulness, and leverage
existing technologies when possible.
· Apply architectural and engineering concepts to design a solution
that meets operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability,
security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability and
· Analysis, design, and development of SAP BW backend components
and integration with BEx or Business Objects for front end reports and
· Design processes to minimize data quality risks and proactively
identify potential data issue. * Provide technical leadership for the BI
team to perform data modeling, data load, customizing, and performance
tuning and troubleshooting.
· Participate and lead research and development efforts (proofs of
concept, prototypes), as subject matter experts, when introducing new
· Ability to gain buy-in on proposed solutions.
· Assist in Service Management policy and processes to effectively
support domain. Assisted processes would include Incident Management,
Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Performance
· Review the ongoing implementation solution for improvement
· Facilitate communications between IS workgroups and business
stakeholders for technical issues and/or major changes; acting as the
technical domain subject matter expert.
· Provide technical guidance to coach and mentor team members;
provide performance feedback to manager(s).
· Keep current and informed of domain related technologies and best
· Serve as technical owner and point of contact for domain specific
· Provide coaching and mentoring to team members in the areas of
technical skills and competencies.
· Plans and executes unit, string testing, integration, cutover and
acceptance testing to support system initiatives.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.