Dear Partner,
Hope you are doing fine !!

IT SCIENT is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting
services in the US.

Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. If you find
yourself comfortable ,Kindly respond to this requirement with your
consultant resume, contact and current location info to speed up the
interview process,Please find the requirement below with my contact and
details 510-516-7899 // //

*Position:Hadoop Lead with Python Exp*
*Work Location:- Austin,TX*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

* Data warehousing experience*
*· Hadoop experience and Python scripting*

Vicky Kumar* | Technical Recruiter*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone USA : (510) 516-7899​ ll Fax: 877.701.4872*

*EMAIL : <>*

*Web: <>           *