Hope you are doing fine !!
IT SCIENT is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting
services in the US.
Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. If you find
yourself comfortable ,Kindly respond to this requirement with your
consultant resume, contact and current location info to speed up the
interview process,Please find the requirement below with my contact and
details 510-516-7899 // vi...@itscient.com // vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com
*Position: Sr Hadoop Admin with Strong Horton Exp*
*Work Location:- Rhode Island*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Total experience of more than 10 years
- At least 3 years experience in install and configure hortonworks
- Backup and recovery of HDFS file system (distributed filesystem java
- mySQL databases used by Cluster
- Configure and maintain HA of HDFS, YARN (yet another resource
negotiator) Resource Manager. , MapReduce, Hive, HBASE, Kafka and Spark
- Experience setting up Kerberos and administering a kerberized cluster.
- Ranger Service configuration and setup policies. (authentication)
- Knox service configuration. (reverse proxy, policy enforcement for
- String understanding and experience to use ODBC/JDBC with various
clients like tableau, Microstrategy and server components like hive/spark
- Diagnose and resolve individual service issues.
- Monitor and tune cluster component performance.
- Very strong skill in using various Linux commands for day to day
operations and ability to analyze and create Shell scripts.
Vicky Kumar* | Technical Recruiter*
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*
*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
*ll Phone USA : (510) 516-7899 ll Fax: 877.701.4872*
*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*
*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.