*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
Role: Applications Consultant 2 -Demantra
Work Location: Broomfield, CO
Duration: 6+ months
• Should have in-depth technical and functional understanding
of Oracle Demantra modules. Expertise in Demand planning,
good understanding of Supply Chain Planning, and fair under
standing of Oracle Value chain planning process flows and
best practices is essential.
• Experience in Demantra Functional Configuration, Worksheet
creations, Forecasting Engine Tuning, Forecast Tree Setup, W
orkflows is essential. Understanding of
Spare Parts Forecasting (SPF) is a plus.
• Ability to architect a fully integrated solution of all aspe
cts of Demantra. Responsible for solution architecture of
Demantra in integration with Oracle ASCP
Planning applications and Oracle eBusiness Suite Supply cha
in and Financial applications.
• Ability to independently run design workshop and execute mil
estone events with business SMEs. Responsible for Design
workshops, Conference Room Pilots, System
Integration Testing, User Acceptance, Cutover and Deploymen
t of Oracle Demantra application.
• Responsible for BR100, MD50 documentation and collaborate wi
th onsite development lead and offshore developers to define
MD70, code, develop and test any appl
• Experience in Oracle e-Business Suite ERP applications (
Order Management, Procurement, Inventory, Bill of Materials,
MRP, WIP) is a plus
• Ability to work with offshore functional and technical analysts
• Good analytical, excellent presentation and communication
skills is required, since this is a client facing role.
• 10 + Years of relevant experience is desirable but 5 years is a must.
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.