Title: Java Developer III

Location: Englewood, CO 80112

Job Description:

•Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support
business requirements.

•Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and
performs program coding and testing.

•Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.

•Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 5 years of
experience in the field or in a related area.

•Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a
particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish

•Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is

•Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.

Required Skills:

•10+ years fo experience

•Java and J2EEWeb

•Apache, Spark and Kafka a plus

•Web Developement

•Large Databases- backend

•Telco and Large Enterprise experience a plus

Thanks and regards

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Direct: 732-837-2139

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312

Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>

yahoo: vamshijairecui...@yahoo.com

Linkedin  : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4

Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.