We have urgent requirement for Etl Architect at Denver, CO.
Kindly share suitable profile.
Job Title : ETL Architect
Location : Denver, CO
Must Haves: ETL design experience, Teradata 13.10 or later, Informatica
Power center 9.version,
Teradata BTEQ, Teradata utilities, Linux scripting, Performance testing,
Good communication, Data modeling experience. High level:
• Architect ETL solutions to process/load source systems data into Teradata
using native utilities as well as Informatica.
• Good Communicator and proactive approach to daily activities
• Experience in SSIS and Access database is a Plus
• Lead developer responsible for Design and development of ETL components
and provide support for maintenance and Enhancements
• Prepare Technical Design document to translate Business requirements
• Identify net change from upstream systems’ daily full input.
• As part of ETL performance tuning, Implement Performance optimizations
via Transformations and Partition techniques
• Test and Integration test Support
• Support QA team’s test cases
• Well versed in performance testing and have handled Teradata and
Informatica performance Fixes.
• Migrate Scripts, Workflow XMLs to SVN repositories for Production
• Conduct code review meetings with the team
• Coordinate release activities Good to have: Access, SSIS, Tableau, OBI,
HIVE, Oracle, Python
It Recruiter ! Sysmind
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.