Dear Partner,
Hope you are doing fine !!

IT SCIENT is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting
services in the US.

Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. If you find
yourself comfortable ,Kindly respond to this requirement with your
consultant resume, contact and current location info to speed up the
interview process,Please find the requirement below with my contact and
details 510-516-7899 // vi...@itscient.com //vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com

*Position: ScrumMaster (10+Years Only)*
*Work Location:- El Segundo, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

Job Description:

Must Have Skills A few general activities to be performed by Scrum Master
are listed below
• Guide the team on Agile/Scrum practices, be self-organized
• Help team to remove impediments
• Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Help to achieve Sprint goals
• Good exposure in challenging transformation program
• Exp working in fast paced evolving environment

Good to Have Skills • Media entertainment exp
Years of experience 10+ Years

*SKILL SETS* :-

Total IT Experience:

Total US Experience:

*Skills*

*Years of*

*Experience/Exposure*

*Expertise Level (0 - 10)*

*[1=Novice; 10=Expert]*

Scrum master Exp

*Candidate’s Personal Details*

Full Name:

Phone (Primary):

Email ID:

Skype ID:

Current Location (City, State):

SSN No.(Last Four Digits)

DOB:

US Visa Status:

US Visa Expiry:

Passport No. :

Country of Issuance:

Graduation and Passing Year:

Open for Relocation(Y/N)?

Availability for Telephone Interview:

Availability for In-person Interview:

Availability for new Project:

Rate

Linkdin URL:

*References of your Last Projects *:

Name

Designation

Contact Number

Client

Official Email.ID

Name

Designation

Contact Number

Client

Official Email.ID

*--*

*--*

Vicky Kumar* | Technical Recruiter*

*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone USA : (510) 516-7899​ ll Fax: 877.701.4872*

*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>           *