Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com> or
*Job Title : Program Manager with DWBI*
*Location : Charlotte, NC*
*Duration : 6+ Month*
*Toatal IT Experience 15+ Years*
- Experience as Program Manager 5+ years minimum
- Experience in handling large DW BI Transformation programs in the
capacity of Program Manager.
- Experience in handling Data Management and Data Analytics practice
(medium Technology expertise)
- Prior experience in handling large integration programs in Merger and
- Leader who can develop bridges with Sr. Executives and work for the
success of the program.
- Program Management Certification (good to have)
- Prior Experience in Telecom Domain (Good to have)
- Should be well versed in planning, organizing and managing IT service
- Leadership skills in making decisions, prioritize work and allocate
them for the success of the program.
- Should be able to work on complex, fast paced, multi-locations, high
end data warehousing projects
- Lead Schedule/budget management, risk management and manage external
dependencies across the program
- Should be able to host all discussions with the executives, develop
executive presentations and predict risks and resolutions without
- Communicate effectively with business partners and Senior Management
- Should manage client relationship, mentor teams towards achieving the
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Readiness to travel other locations when needed.
- Need to carry laptop for work at client location.
*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-516-7809 ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email: atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/> llll Gmail : rao1.itsci...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.