Dear Partner,
Hope you are doing fine !!

IT SCIENT is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting
services in the US.

Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. If you find
yourself comfortable ,Kindly respond to this requirement with your
consultant resume, contact and current location info to speed up the
interview process,Please find the requirement below with my contact and
details 510-516-7899 // //

*Position: Lead Bigdata Developer with Domain* Insurance, HealthCare *
*Work Location:- Richardson,TX*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description*:

• Worked in Pig
• Hive
• Mapreduce
• Data validation and transformation in Data Lake environment.

Big Data developer with good hands on experience on techonologies like
Apache Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, HBase, Scoop, MapReduce Programming etc. Two
persons for HCSC account should have experience of working in Agile

Mandatory skills* Big Data, Hadoop, Agile, Map Reduce Programming, Hive,
Good to have skills* Unix Scripting
Domain* Insurance, HealthCare

Vicky Kumar* | Technical Recruiter*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone USA : (510) 516-7899​ ll Fax: 877.701.4872*

*EMAIL : <>*

*Web: <>           *