Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*Title: Data Center Architect*
*Location: Las Vegas, NV*
*Duration: Long term*
Responsible for the overall IT infrastructure design and implementation for
client's critical IT infrastructure.
Customer has DC transformation objective, for which he wants to get his
environment analyzed, rightly sized for future, designed and implemented.
Post implementation migration of *Virtual and physical infra* from as-is
environment to newly build infrastructure.
Key responsibilities and challenges for this executive include:
• Responsible for data center infrastructure design includes compute,
storage, networks and security.
• Evaluate and recommend infrastructure solutions to best meet the business
needs of the company.
• Lead/drive a balanced scaling effort which includes off-shoring,
outsourcing and other methods to provide high quality, cost efficient
services to the business.
• Develop processes that are innovative without being stifling and
• Assure that the most appropriate IT security measures are in place.
• Develop and maintain relationships with client organizations to ensure
their infrastructure expectations are being met and priorities are set at
the appropriate levels.
• Collaborate with Applications teams and Business Unit Product Development
teams to provide high availability, scalable business solutions. Deliver
technical direction and solutions consistent with the overall IT strategy
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.