*Please reply to,*
*SQL DBA *
We are seeking an experienced *Database Administrator* to join a growing
team in a rapidly expanding company in the healthcare industry.
This individual will provide database system support including programming
and troubleshooting to support multiple operations and development
projects. They will also manage database servers including routine
maintenance, backup and restore, index tuning, and optimization. This
includes working with team members to tune SQL code and develop physical
data models. Review system and process design and stored procedures.
Additional responsibilities include configuring, optimizing, and supporting
MS-SQL and Oracle or other relational databases with a focus on
reliability, availability, scalability, and Maintainability. The DBA will
also design, develop and implement complex database systems, programs and
applications, and work closely with Business and analytical staff to define
new project requirements from an agil*e* project management oriented
standpoint. This includes working with users to identify and develop system
requirements taking into account desired results, hardware limitations and
· 5+ years of prior DBA experience.
· Expert experience and knowledge of TSQL programming.
· Expert experience administering, monitoring and maintaining Microsoft
SQL Server 2008+ Clusters including backup and restore.
· Experience documenting/modeling/implementing relational database design
and related processes including SQL Agent jobs.
· Experience supporting database application development within an
established SDLC methodology.
· Experience with optimization and performance tuning of relational
databases including Microsoft SQL and Oracle.
· Experience with SSIS/ETL development.
· Experience with large databases and/or data warehousing systems.
*E* : shiv...@1pointsys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.