Please find the below Job Description. Please let me know if you are
*Role: Project Manager / Sr. Business Analyst - Strategy*
*Location: Dearborn, MI*
*Duration: 6+ months*
This resource will support the technology team in managing dealer related
projects and analyzing the pricing structures across all tiers.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Structure approach and facilitate working sessions to clearly define and
document problem statement and associated requirements (Use Cases,
2. Analyze a variety of work processes and the associated document and
3. Analyze and document logical relationships among the data, process, or
4. Analyzes a variety of work processes and associated document and
information flow for to identify strategic alternatives
5. Recommend approach to leadership based on documented business
opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors
6. Develop and actively manage project plans. Manages partners and business
relationships, project schedule and budget to meet deliverables. Maintains
all reporting requirements as needed.
7. Facilitate status meetings with partner vendors, business counterparts
and manage project timelines.
8. Document discovery of efforts and identify and monitor project risks.
Document system architecture and integrations with Visio or related
application. Document business requirements.
9. Actively manage the execution of projects, including managing project
scope and project finances, and ensuring the quality of deliverables.
10. Manage scope change, feature request and project related defect tickets.
11. Troubleshoot and own technical projects and issues from start to
12. Manage vendor relationships and vendor roadmaps.
13. Measure, monitor and communicate technology performance. Report out
application performance and availability metrics.
14. Troubleshoot and triage application issues and identify workarounds.
15. Preserves assets by overseeing and monitoring the implementation of the
disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and
1. Interview key stakeholders to understand problem statement and
2. Develop powerpoint presentations and visio process flows to support
analysis and recommendations
3. Present recommendations to leadership at FordDirect and Ford Motor.
4. Monitor and recommend strategies to enhance operational efficiency.
5. Adhere to the company’s security and controls compliance program.
6. Special ad-hoc projects for the FordDirect technology team.
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements:
1. Proven experience in eliciting requirements
2. Proven experience in strategic analysis
3. Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology industry trends,
directions and market experience, as well as the ability to relate these to
4. Knowledge of software development and architectural concepts,
principles, and tools
5. Advanced degree or a bachelor's degree plus 5+ years of consulting
experience in computer science, engineering or related technology field
6. Experience in automotive digital marketing (preferred)
7. Must have demonstrated success leading in a technical team environment.
8. Must have the ability to self-manage and prioritize work schedule per
9. Must have strong facilitation and vendor management skills.
10. Must have strong IT project management skills.
11. Must have knowledge of technical integrations (web services, FTP, etc.)
12. Must have the ability to work flexible hours to support application
launch and production outages as needed.
13. Must have the ability to effectively manage numerous deliverable work
streams with multiple stakeholders and vendors.
14. Must have strong teamwork skills and be able to foster a collaborative
15. Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
17. Must be able to manage ambiguity and work effectively with minimal
direction and limited information. 18. Must have excellent written and
verbal communications skills.
Thanks & Regards,
Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group
IT-SCIENT || *Phone: 510-516-7848* || *Email: avinash.itscien...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.