*Title: CCAR/BAU Internal Audit Analyst – Focus on Data and IT*
Location: New York City
Duration: 6 months +
Interview: Face-To-Face Only
· *Knowledge/Skills required: Internal Audit focusing on Data and
IT aspects of CCAR*
· Assist in the execution of various aspects of a banks' internal
audit plan, performing design effectiveness and operational effectiveness
assessment, audit fieldwork, assessment of control framework, drafting of
audit reports, maintaining discussions w/ business owner
· Must understands the application audit controls, data audit
controls, Must be efficient in writing audit work papers
· Bachelor's or high level degree in accounting, finance, math,
business, statistics, etc.
· Minimum of 6 years of IT auditing experience preferably in the
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in CCAR
This is a high priority search and interviews will be immediate
*Thanks & Regards*
*Deepak Kumar | Lead Recruiter*
*Email: kdee...@svsintegration.com <kdee...@svsintegration.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.