Hi, Greetings for the day.
Hope you are doing great, I have an urgent requirement for you, Please find
the requirement below and if you find yourself comfortable please drop me
an email or give me a call back at * 571-261-8958*
*Job Title:* PeopleSoft Program Manager (42085)
*Location:* Columbus, OH
*Duration:* 10 month
*Interview :* Onsite Required
Requirement Description: This position is Ohio Department of
Transportation’s OAKSenterprise Project.
*This position will function as a highly skilled PM5 (FIN)** working on
behalf of the State on a complex, multi-year engagement** with specific
responsibilities that include:*
1. Participating in requirements workshops and design/build/test meetings
to confirm that requirements are accurately defined, tracked and
implemented in the final system solution
2. Confirming that the OAKS Enterprise RTM is complete and that the
disposition of the requirements is accurately documented in the RTM.
3. Confirming that throughout the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
process – Design, Build, Test - that the configuration teams are accurately
tracking the intent and disposition of documented requirements.
4. Confirming that Test scenarios and scripts are comprehensive to
completely test all OAKS Enterprise requirements.
5. Confirming that the Test results accurately document the results of
testing and all test exceptions are resolved and verified.
6. Confirming that through the System and User Acceptance Test phases that
Test scripts are appropriately updated to address any script issues.
*7. *Confirming that the RTM ties requirements back to the Test scripts and
confirms that all requirements have been successfully tested.
8. Communicating any requested changes to the project managers, business
owners, and program management office.
9. Anticipating issues / risks and proactively addressing them.
10. Resolving conflicts with sensitivity and tact.
11. Effectively communicating with stakeholder, vendor and customers.
12. Communicating to team members how their work assignments relate to and
help achieve project objectives.
· Serving as the lead FIN business analyst on medium to large
sized PeopleSoft projects which includes managing requirements definition
and traceability, approving deliverables, and overseeing the project team
tasks such requirements gathering sessions, development, testing, and
· Scheduling and leading team meetings such as status, project
kick-off, stand-ups, defect tracking, etc., and meeting with the business
stakeholders to prioritize work and projects.
· Ability to develop strong client and working relationships with
· Identifying, managing and mitigating issues, risks and project
· Experience working with government agencies is a plus
· Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
· Microsoft Excel
· Must have strong communication skills; both written and spoken
· Must have ability to work in a team environment
4+ years of functional requirements definition, system testing, and system
4+ years of PeopleSoft Financials functional experience
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.
Active PMP certification
*Immediate Job Openings ! For More Info Call - 571-261-8958 / Email
Sr. Business Partner ǁ Aespatech, LLC
23800 Commerce Park Drive, Suite A, Beachwood, Ohio 44122
571-261-8958 ǁ Mobile 216-928-1919 ǁ Fax 216-378-4893
vis...@aespatech.com <i...@aepatech.com> ǁ *www.aespatech.com
<http://www.aespatech.com/>* ǁ Skype : aespatech
*Integrity through Technology *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.