Hello ALL,
Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> //
parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com <parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com>*

*TITLE: Sr. Java Developer*
*LOCATION:  Atlanta, GA*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*

*Passport Copy Mandatory*

*Requisition Details:*

   - BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related experience
   - Up to 8 years programming with Java or C/C++ or comparable languages
   - Experience contributing to system architecture
   - Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, and fundamentals of
   computer science
   - Good understanding of the principles of Object Orientated programming
   - Prefer experience with Agile development (Scrum or Kanban)
   - Prefer experience with Javascript and Javascript frameworks both
   client side (Angular, React) and server side (Node.js)
   - Prefer experience with unit testing frameworks such as JUnit,
   Cucumber, etc.
   - Prefer experience using application development frameworks such as
   Spring and Express.js

*Duties:*

   - The developer will be a part of the team responsible for building,
   supporting and maintaining the publishing and distribution platform used by
   Turner's digital properties to deliver content to both our audience and our
   partners.
   - These sites have very large audiences and our platform must support
   extremely high availability at scale. Duties include the design,
   development, testing and documentation of software.
   - Deliver quality work to meet customer budget, requirements and
   schedule. Provide prompt, professional customer service.
   - Follow group development standards and industry best practices. Share
   and discuss ideas with team  members.
   - Must work well in a team environment and possess good communication
   skill

*​*
*​*

*Thanks & Regards......*