PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SAP FICO Master Data Consultant *for one of
our clients *Cary, NC*. Please go through the below requirement if you or
your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SAP FICO Master Data Consultant
*Location: *Cary, NC
*Duration: *12+ Months
*Please note*: Candidates should be prepared to travel to UK/Europe for 2
weeks at a time for meetings, but a majority of the time they will be
US-based. The main exception will be at Go-live at the final stages of the
project, in which candidates may be required to stay in Europe for up to 2
months to complete the project into Hypercare/Support phases. Please
ensure all candidates understand the travel requirements, and will have
appropriate work authorization status to be able to do this.
*Job Responsibilities -*
· Proposes, programs or configures, documents and tests business
solution in SAP FICO and according to the functional and technical
· This is a U.S. based position. Business travel to UK/ Europe may
be required from time to time.
· Working with Functional and Technical team (on-shore/off-shore)
· Implements new business solutions in SAP FICO area based on user
requirements analysis, especially in conjunction with SAP MDM
· Perform mapping of the master data with Legacy systems, perform
configuration and Loading data into SAP
· Keeps close communication with ABAP development team
· Builds professional relationships with clients, management and
team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions
· Willing to travel and stay on-site
*Minimum Qualifications -*
· At least 7 years of SAP experience
· Experience from at least 4 implementation projects within FICO
· Hands-on experience with FICO Asset Management, or A/R, or A/P,
or Treasury or FSCM
· Hands on experience with Customer Master data, Vendor Master
data, GL Master data, Cost Centers, Profit Centers and Banks
· Experience performing mapping of Master Data with Legacy systems,
and perform configuration and Loading data into SAP
· Experience employing effective communication and interpersonal
skills for cooperation with on-site client
· Experience in writing detailed requirements for development
· Management Experience including and working with senior leadership
*Preferred Qualifications -*
· Chemicals / Life Science experience is preferred
· Experience with MDM/MDG a plus
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.