Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *WebMethods Developer *for one of our clients *San
Jose, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *WebMethods Developer

*Location: *San Jose, CA

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Mandatory Skills:*

·         5-8+years of IT experience

·         The position is for the WebMethods 8.2 Integration Services
Architect cum developer

·         Understand functional requirements; work with Business teams for
any technical gaps.

·         Develop, Review and refine technical design specifications

·         Build and Test web Methods deliverables

·         Support QA testing

·         Prepare build and support related documentation

·         Coordinate with offshore development

·         Provide status to Key stake holders in the project (Client

*Preferred Skills:*

·         Experience in Business process development and troubleshooting

·         Strong customer relationship skills

·         Should be a Self starter. Excellent client-facing &
Communications skills

·         Be able to work in a dynamic environment and quickly respond to
changes requested

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*