PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *WebLogic Admin/Developer *for one of our
clients *McLean, VA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or
your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *WebLogic Admin/Developer
*Location:* McLean, VA
*Duration: *3 - 6 Months
· *Please try to submit candidates who definitely have shell
scripting experience on Linux and Unix OS.*
· *Please submit candidates with previous Java programming
· 8 years of experience in upgrade, configure and integration of
middleware components using *Weblogic, Tomcat, IIS.*
· Extensive experience in solution development using *WebLogic,
Websphere, JBoss*,*MSSQL Server*, *Oracle* and *DB2* as backend database on
Windows, *UNIX *and* Linux OS*.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or
· Familiar with Unix/Linux and associated system tools like DevOps
automation tools deployed in virtual environments
· Need to have used Docker for at least 6 months on a daily basis
(wrote Docker file, troubleshoot containers, run build, understand Docker
· Working experience with Build and Process automation tools
(Jenkins, Hudson, etc.)
· Seasoned in Jenkins (setup jobs, workflow and multi-node
Master/Slave Jenkins cluster)
· Understand Maven project object model (can structure a project
into maven modules, write POM from scratch with profiles)
· Independently determine and develop approach to solutions,
working under limited direction.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.