*Sr. Business Analyst*

*San Diego, CA*

Start: ASAP

Minimum Six years of experience as Pharmaceutical Business Analyst.

Experience in requirement management (e.g., Blueprint) and UAT.

Understanding of Principles in validated systems and/or 21 CFR Part11.

Experienced in Research and preclinical areas of pharmaceutical companies.

Writing user requirements specification and/or functional requirements
specifications – Research (Drug Discovery and pre-clinical).

Ability to manager UAT including writing script.

*Skill Matrix:*

Total Experience:

Total Experience in Business Analysis for Pharmaceutical domain clients:
(List no. of years and clients):

Total Experience with BluePrint or similar:

Total Experience with Validated Systems or 21 CFR Part11:

Total Experience with Research and preclinical areas of Pharmaceutical

Experience writing functional specifications for Drug Discovery and/or

Experience with UAT and Script writing:

Thanks and regards

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Direct: 732-837-2139

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312

Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>

yahoo: vamshijairecui...@yahoo.com

Linkedin  : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4

Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.