Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our Implementing partner Requirement, Please go through the below
requirement and send us suitable consultant with their updated resume,
rates and Contact details ..

*Role:* *UI DEVELOPER WITH Design and DOM*

*Location: **Sunnyvale, CA*

*Work Duration:** 6+ Month*

*Years of Experience: 8+*

*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1B)*
* Job Description:*

· At least 4 years of experience in User Interface Design and Development.
· At least 2 years of development experience with HTML, HTML5, XHTML, DOM,
Objective CSS, CSS3, Prototype based JavaScript, JQuery, AJAX and JSON
· At least 2 years of experience in developing web page quickly and
effectively using JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, and cross
browser compatibility
· At least 2 years of extensive experience in j Query, j Query plugins, AJAX
· Extensive hands-on experience in Angular js. Knowledge on other libraries
such as bootstrap, backbone would be an advantage

UI - HTML5, CCS3, Java script, prototype Js, angular js, RWD - bootstrap,
ADA, multi browser compatibility

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,