*Oracle Transportation Manager*
*Dallas TX*

Responsible for architecture oversight and technical leadership for OTM
implementation activities·     Provide architectural and technical input
for definition, estimation and delivery of integration and other technical
project activities
·     Provide technical leadership on functional and technical design
·     Write, review and approve technical specifications to ensure
alignment with business requirements and architectural standards
·     Responsible for End to End OTM Implementation configuration, inbound
and outbound integrations
·     Responsible for designing/defining transformations, outputs,
workflows, portals and business rules
·     Responsible for OTM workflow design and development
·     Responsible for OTM configurations, Logistics Management & Solution

Technical Skill Sets
·     Lane, Itinerary, Rate offering, Rate record, commitment setup in OTM
·     Contacts, Service provider, location setup in OTM
·     Configuration of External planning engine
·     Complete hold on OTM planning process and good understanding of
planning parameters
·     Good understanding in OTM Invoicing Process
·     Large OTM Implementation experience with Oracle EBS
·     Master data setup in OTM
·     Expertize in quick understanding of OTM logs
·     Proven experience working with Service Oriented and Event Driven
Architectures (SOA / EDA), JMS messaging, EJB, SOAP, REST-full services and
Oracle EBS interface/footprint
·     Extensive experience in application development using Java / J2EE
technologies, Oracle PL/SQL, XML
·     Experience with APIs, WebServices, real-time data integration
·     Experience in data modeling, relational databases and SQL

     Will play a key role in successfully implementing the Oracle
Transportation Management solution at AAFES.

Non-Technical requirements
·     Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
·     Strong documentation and writing skills
·     Ability to convey information across broad audiences

Thanks and regards

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Direct: 732-837-2139

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312

Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>

yahoo: vamshijairecui...@yahoo.com

Linkedin  : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4

Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.