*Title: Java Application Developer with “Browser Plug-In”*
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (Phoenix, AZ area)
Interview: Face-To-Face Only
Duration: 12+ Months
*MUST Have:: “Browser Plug-In” Development*
*Roles and Responsibilities: *
· Design, development, creation, integration, performance and user
testing and documentation of new and amended programs from supplied
specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
· Demonstrates ability to design complex applications using Object
Oriented Design techniques. Understands and can employ design patterns.
· Ability to work independently and ramp-up on existing systems to
continue to grow and add enhancements to the system.
· Experience with Browser Plug-In Development is a MUST HAVE
· Has superior core Java language knowledge. Has experience in the
following Java technologies:
· Spring framework, Java Database Connections (JDBC). Has
understanding/knowledge in Java Script, AJAX, JUnit, Hibernate
· Experience with Java IDE's (Eclipse, IntelliJ)
· Good understanding of relational databases; Experience working
with MySQL and SQL queries
· Comfortable in development on Linux/Unix systems.
· Familiarity with Cloud based systems
*Thanks & Regards*
*Deepak Kumar | Lead Recruiter*
*Email: **kdee...@svsintegration.com* <kdee...@svsintegration.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.