Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> // parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
*TITLE: SME Integration Analyst*
*LOCATION: Houston, TX*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in related discipline & minimum 5 years of overall
- BMC CMDB Atrium 2.0 (BMC)
- BMC ITSM 7.6/8.1 (BMC) Administration
- SRM 7.6/8.1 Administration
- ITIL V3 Foundation
Provides engineering support for the BMC Remedy family of products to
include: Remedy AR; Developer Studio, Import Tool; Help Desk7.x/6x/5x;
Change Management 7.x/6.x ; Asset Management 7.x/6.x; SRM 7.6.x Knowledge
ITSM Architecture Support Reviews, validates and revises the System
Architecture Document for Remedy 7.6.04, 8.x based on the ITSM requirements
and any configuration changes in support of a mature CMDB. Supports the
ITSM system by monitoring the product's status during all Service Desk
operational hours and taking the necessary proactive and reactive measures
to keep the system stable
ITSM Configuration. Provides technical support services necessary to
install, configure and administer the Remedy 7.6.04, 8.x software and other
components applicable to the ITIL paradigm. Performs software maintenance
as required for the Development environment, the Functional Quality Testing
(FQT) environment, and the Production environment. Makes configuration
changes as necessary and make administrative changes to include but not
limited to updates to foundations data, roles and permissions, and CMDB
configurations to mature the system. This includes design, development,
testing, and deployment and post deployment support as required and stated
in the current System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, standard and
Subject Matter Expert (SME) Support. Provides SME advice in the Remedy ITSM
suite of tools and business expertise in ITIL v.3 that facilitates the
agencies maturity with its adoption of Remedy 7.6.04, 8.x and ITIL.
Provides recommendations for key decisions by providing expert advice on
Remedy, ITIL implementation and service management best practices
Assist and guide in prioritizing and enhancing the ITSM schema for
implementing the Remedy CMDB (Atrium) and federated data sources. Assists
and guide in determining the scope, span, and granularity of the CMDB
Development of the CMDB to incorporate Configuration Items (CIs) into the
federated BMC Common Data Model and ensure that necessary relationships
between CIs are fully incorporated into the schema. Provides expert
knowledge and skill in the design and implementation of the Atrium CMDB and
integration into the ITSM suite.
Knowledge Management. Maintain updates from 3rd party Knowledge Management
software and integrate with ITSM Remedy 7.6.04, 8.x and assist with keeping
the knowledge database accurate and viable for customer use.
Remedy Reporting. Provide advice for out-of-the-box reports and dashboard
indicators and to utilize ITSM remedy's analytics and dashboards
functionality to provide key reports and metrics.
Issue Remediation. Diagnose and remediate issue(s) as required within the
Remedy ITSM Change and Service Management
- 5 years of direct experience and knowledge in
development/customization of various applications utilizing Remedy Action
Request Systems (5.x, 6.x and 7.1,7.5,7.6,8.1) and ITSM suite.
- 5 years of direct experience using/configuring SRM product developer
at BMC Software for versions 7.6.03,7.6.04,8.1 and SRM next-gen
- Proficient in installing/configuring BMC remedy and associated ITSM
- Extensively worked on migrating data and workflows using Remedy
Migrator and Remedy Import/Export tools.
- Experienced in foundation data configuration and process configuration
of BMC Remedy ITSM, which includes Incident Management, Problem Management,
Change Management, Asset Management and Knowledge Management.
- Significant experience developing/reviewing/testing workflow designs
(using Active links, Filters, Guides, Escalations and Menus) and
implementations to ensure compliance with internal group specifications.
- Significant experience in installing and upgrading Remedy version (7.1
- Worked with Project managers in managing software development
life-cycle (SDLC) which includes Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design,
Installation, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Experience Business requirement gathering and responsible for
technical design and development.
- Experience developing/customizing Remedy in environment with Web
servers: Tomcat, JBoss
- Experience developing/customizing Remedy with a variety of databases
such as Oracle (11g/10g/9i/8i/7.x), SQL Server 2005, Sybase,
- Experience in a variety of operating systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows NT,
Windows 95/98/2000, MS, DOS.
- Demonstrated support of Project Management to ensure all project
deliverables are within due dates and work effort estimates.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation
skills. A strong team player.
- Proficient in creating WSDL for providing and consuming Web Services
from/to AR System.
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: *
*510-516-7879** II Email: parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.