Hello,
Hope you are doing good.

I came across your resume today and was unsure if you were locked into a
position or still open to opportunities.
Posted below is a job description of an opportunity I think you may be
interested in.  If this position is not of relevance to you, please feel
free to pass this information to any interested parties.

*Title: UI/Front-End developer*

Location: Melville Long Island

Duration: 3 months

Interview: Face-To-Face Only

*Must have a car, Communications must be 10/10*

 *Requirement: *

·         The head of the New Business Innovations Group needs to bring on
a UI/Front-End developer on a contract basis for a 3 month + project that
could definitely go longer.

·         This person will be working closely with the head of NBIG to
build out prototypes for a new product he’s in the process of creating.

·         This person will help develop user stories and interactions and
will ultimately bring to life the ideas the head of NBIG.

·         They will definitely need strong JavaScript skills, HTML5, CSS3
etc.  Ideally they have some C#/ASP.Net experience also.

*Thanks & Regards*

Deepak Kumar | Lead Recruiter

Direct : *845-523-4543*

Email: kdee...@svsintegration.com