Please find the Job Description below and Please let me know if you are
*Role- Data Center Support Admin*
*Location- Houston, TX*
*Duration- 6+ Months*
Skills needed- Flexpod Architecture, NetApp storage.
Job Description for Data Center Support Admin
· More than 8 years of experience working in large-scale enterprise IT
· Exceptional communication skills and a comfort level in working
effectively with people at various organizational levels.
· Responsible for timely resolution of all incidents by the provider,
takeover of the technical coordination as Escalation Engineer between the
customer and the providers.
· System redesign and sizing, enhanced troubleshooting / root cause
analysis, security, log and patch administration
· Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
· Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround
times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to
provide quality seamless customer service.
· Effectively applies IT’s methodology and enforces project standards,
· Excellent understanding and Experience with Data Center Operations
· Excellent understanding and Experience with ITSM Processes
· Working experience / hands on, Flexpod Architecture.
· Experience in Netapp storage and Performance tuning on NAS and SAN
· NAS volume expansion , snapshot management for NAS, CIFs and NFS related
· Volume creation, configuring and mapping, Volume expansion (Thick and
thin provisioning), mount points etc.
· Experience in Cisco Nexus 5K Administration (vPC & Fabric path, VSAN,
FCoE, SAN Zoning, LUN Provisioning)
· Experience in Access Control List, QoS and CoS.
· Excellent Knowledge and understanding of Cisco UCS components (FI,
FEX/IOM, VIC, Blades & chassis)
· Experience on firmware upgrade & different backup type of UCS domain
· Working experience on creation of VLAN, service profile templates.
· Experience in Network Layer 2 / Layer 3 Switching / Routing protocols
EIGRP, BGP (OSPF, a plus)
· Thorough knowledge of Network protocols like HSRP, VLANS, and STP etc.
· Data center migration activities and hand on experience in Storage
migrations / hardware refresh / disaster management
Good to have experience on the following tasks:
· Working experience with tape library and disk based backup solution and
snapshot management and able to Solve issues with backups and restores
· Upgrading Netapp Ontap software code and disk drive firmware updates and
· Excellent knowledge in deciphering and working on SAM reports.
· Good understanding of the virtualization concepts as Hyper-V, VMWare, etc.
· Understanding and hands on, on creation, implementation and Configuration
of Virtualization environments such as Virtual compute, virtual storage and
· Installation and patching of systems, file system creation, deletion,
migrations, basic troubleshooting, implements policies, basic and advanced
· Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and
communicate with the vendor or other required teams to close the issue
within the agreed SLAs
· Impact projections, target hypervisor hardware selection
Thanks & Regards,
Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group
IT-SCIENT || *Phone: 510-516-7848* || *Email: avinash.itscien...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.