Please find the Job Description and let me know the interest. Please reply
at *singhpiyush.itsci...@gmail.com <singhpiyush.itsci...@gmail.com>* or
Position: SFDC Developer
Location: Torrance, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- Self-driven SFDC practitioner with experience with vetting, selecting
and implementing new Salesforce related technology solutions.
- Worked in a parallel development environment with experience in code
version control and code review tools.
- Experience with framing/review of processes, policies, application
configurations and continual modifications and help related materials.
- Knowledge and experience in SFDC design, development, deployment,
configuration control and Change Management Best Practices.
- A strong understanding of Salesforce Flow and process builder.
- Ability to understand the system setup and build documentation around
- Analyze business requirements, procedures and problems to provide
- Has technical aptitude with basic understanding of Apex and visual
- SFDC Admin/Developer, Sales/Service Cloud Consultant Certification.
- Providing salesforce.com configuration support.
- Design and build reports and dashboards.
- Act as a primary administrator to help shape our new Salesforce
implementation and help keep the system running as it grows.
- Manage operational requests such as creating rules around workflow,
validation, fields, advanced formulas, custom objects, flows, etc.
- Work in and deploy from a sandbox environment to test all changes to
business logic, and help shepherd those changes into production.
Minimum work experience: 7 to 8+ Years
*Thanks & Regards ......PIYUSH || Technical Recruiter |||| IT-SCIENT ||
Fremont, CA || **|| Fax : 877.701.4872 || Email :singhpiyush.itscient@
or piyus...@itscient.com <piyus...@itscient.com> || Web : www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.