*Please reply to,*
*Lead Business Analyst*
*Owings Mills, MD*
- Will report to an IT program manager, sourcing service and assurance
measurement with in TOSS. Group is responsible for Program and project
delivery for day to day and CI projects that touch directors’ dept.
- Role: Sr Business Systems Analyst to work on a new CI project. – BCBSA
performance audit program solution. Resource will be primarily working on
this project 95% of time.
- Goal of project – build an all in one solution that includes tool that
will handle audit workflow, current tool is old and they need to build new
tool to handle all needs from the audit team. Tool will also need to
Integrate source systems, enrolment data, integration component, sunsetting
a mainframe system so the integration points rely on mainframe systems will
have to be taken in consideration as well.
- Effective Jan. 2018, need project complete by the end of 2017 to meet
mandate deadline in 2018.
- Technical resource is required. Someone who knows requirements will
need to provide support on creating clear design or solution. Will have
sol. Architect on project but will this resource will help with pre
analysis up front to figure out tech solution.
- Must have functional skills, analyze and document requirements,
- Soft skills: leadership, lead JAD sessions, coordinate, etc.
- Don’t have platform yet, other blues plans have implemented something
similar so will be talking to them to see if they will use something they
have used, or made in house. Current tool is in DB2 – thinking about .net
or something with a portal but don’t have a final decision.
- Resource will be involved in doing reverse engineering or
documentation on current system. Visio skills- documentation some- bits and
pieces. Excel, ms office apps. SQL is just a nice to have.
- *Technical background* –*experience in reporting, one of the systems
trying to get off of is Business Objects, automation, working with UST (hp
product) , data integration- how to source the data, ETL/Informatica (if
they have to build these. Building will be in development area, nice to
have development area to help weigh in on design.* )) user interface
component. Work flow, system integration, mainframe sun setting, reporting,
- Audit/healthcare- nice to have but really need someone that is
technical lead BA/BSA, JAR /JAD session, creating project requirement
document, review gaps , independencies, other SME on the team to provide
content but this role will own the requirements process.
- All data is in scope for auditing.
- *Business analyst test- will be taken after a phone interview. *
- Need through Jan 2018. – Open to having someone only open to long term
- Temp to hire is a possibility.
- *Top skills:* *MS Excel, SQl, Visio, requirement gathering, reporting,
Work flow, system integration, mainframe sun setting, reporting, and
automation; really need someone that is technical lead BA/BSA, JAR /JAD
session, creating project requirement document, review gaps ,
*E* : shiv...@1pointsys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.