*Please reply to,*
*SAS ** Programmer*
• 3+ years of experience writing advanced programming in SAS or SQL
• 3+ years of experience integrating data from large relational databases
• Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel required
• Applicants selected for an interview will be required to pass an SAS
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related
field OR HS Diploma/GED plus 5+ years equivalent experience
• Health care industry experience is a plus
• Experience reviewing SAS code would be helpful
• Access experience preferred
*Typical Day: *
This candidate will be using SAS to extract and analyze data. This
candidate will create reports for internal and external clients (healthcare
utilization data). This candidate will be responsible for developing new
applications. They will complete adhoc analysis to support all business
requests. This candidate will be expected to mentor junior analysts.
You are empowered to do your best and to be a Strategic Resource! Join us
to support our best in class algorithms that support Medicare risk
adjustment. Support short and long term operational/strategic business
activities by developing, enhancing and maintaining algorithms, reports,
and analyses. Develop and implement effective/strategic business solutions
through research and analysis of data and business processes.
*E* : shiv...@1pointsys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.