Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

*Role: Big Data Solution Architect*

*Client: UnitedHealth Group*

*Openings: 1*

*6 month contract to hire (Green Card or US Citizens)*

*Eden Prairie, MN (Need Locals)*

*Big Data Solution Architect*

We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team of Solution
Architects in Optum Data Management in Eden Prairie, MN. The Solution
Architect will play a critical role in defining the future state data
management capability (Data Fabric) being built on Big Data capabilities
like Hadoop & NoSQL databases as well as by leveraging traditional DW
technologies where applicable.

*Core responsibilities:*

The candidate filling this role is expected to take the lead in gaining
technical understanding of Big Data technologies and in particular gain
working technical knowledge of managing massive volumes of data leveraging
Hadoop, Spark and ElasticSearch. This role will be working hands on to
develop proofs-of-concepts (POC) to identify viable options for
implementing a particular data management need. This role will also pass on
the learning to peers for knowledge sharing.

*Other Roles:*

•             Architect solutions for key business initiatives ensuring
alignment with future state analytics architecture vision

•             Work closely with the project teams as outlined in the Agile
methodology providing guidance in implementing solutions at various stages
of projects

•             Roll up your sleeves and work with project teams to support
project objectives through the application of sound architectural principles

•             Develop and validate that the proposed solution architecture
supports the stated & implied business requirements of the project

•             Review technical team deliverables for compliance with
architecture standards and guidelines

•             Adopt innovative architectural approaches to leverage
in-house data integration capabilities consistent with architectural goals
of the enterprise

•             Create architectural designs for different stakeholders that
provide a conceptual definition of the information processing needs for the
delivery project

*Required Qualifications:*

•             Minimum 10 years in the IT profession

•             Minimum 3 years of hands on experience with Data Management
using Big Data Technologies

•             Minimum 5 years of experience creating DM / DW architectures

ü             Experience with various data intake, staging and integration
methods and tools

•             Experience delivering against long-term, strategic technology

•             Success leading multiple projects using the Agile methodology

•             High accountability with a demonstrated ability to deliver

•             Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely
ideas (both verbally and in writing) to executives and technologists

•             Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience

*Preferred Qualifications:  *

•             Hands on Experience with Spark & ElasticSearch

•             Experience with lead role in Java development

•             Experience with Meta Data tools and techniques

•             Experience with ELT tools such as Talend

Thanks & Regards,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.